8 June 2018
I love this book and the ideas in it! I have my own book on Amazon too and a YouTube channel I've only just started posting more regularly too. I would love to have an interview with Veena she is so inspirational and gives me hope when I watch her videos. I also watch her other channel and it's such a happy place to be on the internet. By the way if anyone is reading this my channel is called Nina Colada and like Veena I am also Mauritian too! I am a nail technician who does live streams too so come on over :)
0Comment Report abuse Permalink