Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

TOP 500 REVIEWER
18 September 2018
I have been taking these for a year now, I've been waiting all that time to write a review of these because i wanted to really get a good idea of them and how good they can actually be over a long period of time
And what can i say? these are some great quality tablets from NuuNutrition, they are very small and very easy to take, even for someone like me who struggles to take tablets (See included photo for size reference)

I take these because as a lot of us brits will know, sunshine here in the UK is very rare haha, so it is recommended to take vitamin D tablets just to keep it topped up so you don’t get a deficiency.

These tablets have also helped with my muscle gain, I’ve noticed they gotten bigger within the year I’ve been taking them, not drastically, but enough that I’ve noticed and it's definitely the tablets as nothing else has changed in my lifestyle in the past few years.

Vitamin D supplements are known to relieve symptoms of the cold and help fight it off, and also improve cardiovascular health (Heart health)

I’ve recently upgraded to the 3000IU tablets and will be writing a similar review on them too, so if you want a higher does go for them ones.

10/10 Highly recommended

If you've found this review informative/helpful please mark it as such, i would really appreciate it if you did and I'm happy to have helped you.

review imagereview image