Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 28 April 2018
On the whole I've been quite happy with Misfit Ray. It arrived quickly. After a nightmare with battery getting stuck sideways - sorted out thanks to Twitter feeds covering the same problem. It seems to be relatively accurate and a pretty good aid to my training.
The downside: I chose not to have it notify me of messages or calls in order to preserve the battery life. Nevertheless after less than a month usage I have received an alert to tell me batteries are low. Perhaps it has been supplied with poor quality batteries but this is far short of the 6 months quoted which was one of my main motivators to get this. I will replace the batteries this time but will not be happy if they continue to drain so quickly.
3 people found this helpful