Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

7 September 2015
This was a much-needed hit of moisture for my skin. After returning from a holiday, I didn’t realise how the hot summers and incredibly dry air was affecting my skin. My neck and arms looked droopy and dull, as was my face. That’s when I realised I needed to get serious about moisturising. I swiped my aunt’s Daily Moisturiser and made a point to incorporate it into my daily routine.
I love, love, love how my skin feels now, even after a lot of time spent in chlorinated pools. No itchy, dry patches. No tight feeling after I get out of the pool. Just nice, normal-feeling skin. Since I haven’t tried any other moisturising products, I can’t tell you how it stacks up against other daily moisturisers, but I figure, if it’s working, why should I try something else?
As terrific as the moisturising cream makes my skin feel, it also makes my skin look super fresh and healthy. My skin looks so dewy that I was mistaken for a student and offered the student discount at a local event. I haven’t studied for a very long time, so that felt really great!
2 people found this helpful