Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

27 March 2017
This is a great argan oil. I have used many and this one a notch above the rest. The only reason I am taking a star off is because I haven't used it long enough to form a permanent opinion.
First impressions, it has a faint pleasant smell and feels genuine and non adulterated in any shape or form.
I normally use it for my hair as I hate applying gel, so this one was doing the job as others but I was tempted to apply this to my face at bed time just to experiment and next morning it appeared that my skin had a slightly supple and more hydrated look, which pleasantly surprised me.
After about 5 days of use it gives me the impression that this argan oil is a cut above the rest but I will confirm so after I have used it for a while.
4 people found this helpful