Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

8 September 2013
I have to admit, I was skeptical! I've never read any of Tony Robinson's works before, and I don't usually purchase a book based on reviews. I'm the type of person that buys the book because the first chapter hooks me. Well, I downloaded this to my Kindle and I skipped the stuff in the front (don't worry, I went back and read it after I finished the book), and I dove into the first chapter.

The reader is introduced to someone called Leonora Soculitherz, and the story is told from her point of view. In bold, there are messages for the reader that teaches them how to be their own person and their own boss. It's an enlightening book that had me laughing out loud at some points because I know people like the narrator mentions, and at other points I went `hmm'. I'll tell you why I went `hmm'. It was because I had thought of some of this on my own as an entrepreneur, and yet I never actually exercised these tips. I will be starting now.

I can honestly give this book five stars because it is one of the most entertaining business books I have ever read. While some of the advice in this book might seem obvious to others, some entrepreneurs need to see it reiterated again as a refresher. To make a long review short, I highly enjoyed this book and recommend it to others!
3 people found this helpful