Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

26 November 2018
This book has changed my life immeasurably- and that’s honestly no exaggeration. Hazel manages to tread the difficult line of explaining the theory behind the self- help concepts yet still making the process fully accessible and engaging. Hazel uses her own experiences to highlight how this practice has helped her come back from the brink- something I’ve not seen before in a self help book- this definitely made me listen and understand the thinking behind the guidance on a deeper level. This book is something I will be going back to time and again for guidance in reframing my thinking- the self sabotaging monster within us is a powerful and scary thing but you do have control over the little blighter- this book helps you to understand there’s nothing to be frightened or ashamed of. Buy this book if you want to be happier, calmer and altogether more enlightened person- no brainer right?!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink