18 October 2011
I can only advise anyone that is thinking of trading financial markets using Spread Betting, FX, CFDs to seriously read this book and watch the DVDs first and don't do what i did and lose a lot of money thinking that you can do it without any advice. I have now been doing this for over 12 months so I can share my actual experience.

I started by buying some other books from Amazon and went to a few free seminars in London held by a leading bookmaker called IG Index. You can guess what happened I lost well over £5,000 and gave up for a while and went back to the drawing board. I then read about Vince Stanzione and whilst I was sceptical (If it sounds too good..) and the most I had paid for a book was £13 so £197 was a big leap I gave it a go (may be it was out of desperation).

The package arrived quickly and was well presented and the DVDs where very well produced. I loved the very down to earth approach. Some of these financial experts love themselves a bit too much where as Mr Stanzione was very guy next door down to earth. I could not but it down.

I started paper trading for around 30 days, I then restarted with IG Index using small stakes to build up confidence and then started making larger trades over a 12 week period. I am now into month 7 and I have made money every month and that includes the last few months which have been down months in most financial markets in fact August 2011 was my best month.
The information that is put together even for a complete novice like me is very easy reading and worth its weight in gold and its £200 well spent.

If you think £200 is too much then should not be trading, and no you cannot get everything free of the internet, I lost £5,000 trying to save £200.

Vince Stanzione is unique and the information he shares is gleaned from over 25 years of being in the business, he tells you as it is and even if you don't always want to admit it - he is right.

I love the way he explains everything in a very simple, bite size format and the DVDs really make easy to understand as you can watch him go through real trades whilst following the workbook.

I also like the way Vince Stanzione uses real examples of his own trades and not made up XYZ examples - This guy is for real
Thanks to Vince Stanzione for taking the time and effort for writing this course , it has put my faith back into trading and I am now starting making money not losing it .

An electronic version of the workbook would be nice as the A4 folder is a bit bulky but that's me just being very picky also spotted a few typos which I have emailed Vince on .All I can say don't spread bet or try financial trading until you get this course. The How To Stop Existing Book which also came with the course although a bit out of date was excellent as well.

Highly recommended! FIVE STARS*****