Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

27 June 2017
I regularly de-clutter my own and other people's wardrobes but this beautiful kit added a much needed focus to my own clearing with better results than usual. There's a core section of green cards which you use whatever you are decluttering and cards for other aspects (memories, paperwork etc) that hone the process further. On the back of the cards are hints and tips and there's a short instruction booklet to kick things off. Things I really liked and found useful:
* Setting goals, which I don't do so easily for myself - I respond better to someone to asking me the all important questions to focus and the card on goal setting helped this which led to another card I found useful:
* The blank cards to use as you need. Out of my own goal setting I realised that in addition to 'towards' goals there were things I wanted to move away from. In my case, the 'one day if/when' scenario of something that MIGHT come in useful (but rarely does). I created my own card around this. It was invaluable and enabled me to get rid of a few things I'd been hanging on to.
*The prompt card was a very helpful reminder that was a bit like having your own coach there to ask you annoyingly thought provoking useful questions!
The kit is a beautiful piece of work, incredibly thoughtfully put together and loaded with love and understanding for its recipients. I have found it so helpful and plan on buying another for an elderly relative who is trying to declutter following a bereavement.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink