Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 5 February 2014
I'm not sure how, but some dirt managed to make it's way onto my cameras sensor which ended up ruining a lot of my photos.

At first I was a bit worried about cleaning the sensor myself, so I took it to a local camera shop who quoted me £45 to clean it professionally... Needless to say I was rather unhappy at how expensive that was so decided to do it myself.

After searching around for various cleaning products, it was the overwhelming amount of positive reviews that swayed me to purchase the Giottos air blower over others that were available, regardless of a lot being much cheaper.

This product itself ended up being a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be, it seems to be a similar size to that of a 'Nerf pocket aero flyer.

Anyway, I switched my camera on cleaning mode via the settings and took of it's lens, I then gave it a few blows with this little device whilst my camera was pointed downwards (to let the little specs fall out), and that was all too it!

It did a fantastic job at getting the dirt off my sensor which has saved me a total of £35.

Obviously this isn't going to be a solution for all dirty sensors/lenses, however in my case it was which is why I would highly recommend it!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink