Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

4 September 2018
My first Fitbit and I really, really like it. I love my watches and I did not want to sacrifice these so I went for the ALTA HR due to smaller size and so as to wear on my right wrist. I find the size perfect, very slim and because of this, it just looks like a bracelet rather than a watch/tracker.

The Alta looks fantastic and is very well made. Beautiful bit of kit. Even the charger appears to be of very good quality. My Wife has the Charge 2 which obviously has more features than the Alta but again, the Charge is too big for me to wear along side a proper watch. The Alta has all the features I wanted, so I’m very happy with this. Step counter, HR and sleep tracker were the main that things I wanted.

I’ve had this for a couple of weeks now and it charges within a couple of hours and does indeed last up to 5 days. This is with everything switched on- including auto sync etc. It’s very comfortable and I love how easy it is to change the strap. Now for the App. It is absolutely superb (IOS) Beautifully done. It really is great. The attention to detail and the endless amount of information, it really is great.

There is only one thing that bugs me and it’s the screen sensitivity. It’s sometimes very hit and miss when pressing. Double tapping doesn’t always light the screen and I sometimes have to press numerous times before it comes on. Also, it doesn’t always come on when I flick my wrist. I have found that tapping the side of the Fitbit, rather than the actually screen, is usually better and it appears to respond better to this.

The Fitbit does a great job and it does what it’s supposed to do. It gives me the motivation to try harder and makes me think about my wellbeing. Can’t ask for anything else. I think it’s great and I would definitely recommend getting one. 4* because I wish the screen sensitivity was better.
13 people found this helpful