20 May 2013
I am really pleased with this CD - each meditation last about 25/30 mins. It is lovely to start the day with Louise Hay! She speaks very nicely to us, the listeners, and she helps put our life into perspective, to prepare our day and to be open to great things that may come our way, if only we are ready to accept what life has to offer to us! Also there are so many things we take for granted, it is nice to start noticing how lucky we are in the first place and to appreciate the life we already have and enjoy, as well as taking every new day as a new beginning to possibly makes day ahead even better. Yesterday, may be, was not a good day, but hey, start on a clean slate every day and with a positive mind and let the day unfolds with surprises and joys. At the end of the day, it is nice to unwind to the evening session and to count the day blessings/ be appreciative and grateful. It helps also to understand that we all do our best at any one time with what we feel is right at this moment in time, we are not perfect and we can forgive ourselves and others. My only regret is that I wish I would have bought this CD years ago! Really appreciate all the good advice given!
4 people found this helpful