Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 26 January 2018
I have decided to send this item back for a refund as I’ve been left feeling really disappointed. I had hoped it would transform my mornings, but the only difference is that when the dreadful alarm sound wakes me, I open my eyes to a lighter room than I normally would. I have learnt that I don’t react to light when sleeping, so there is no “gentle wake up” for me. What you get in the package is very basic for the price you pay, and the user interface is clunky and difficult to understand. I am fairly technology savvy, and I keep having to refer back to the booklet. The lamp also gets extremely hot to touch and it gives off quite a lot of heat.

The sunset feature is quite nice, but the light dims too fast and it doesn’t feel like a nice, gradual effect. There is only one choice of alarm sound with this model, and it’s a dreadful one that jolts me awake. For the same price or cheaper, I could buy a smart bulb to put in my bedside lamp and set it to dim/brighten in the same way the Lumie does. I would not recommend this product to family or friends.
37 people found this helpful