Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

7 June 2018
Very impressed indeed.

I was sceptical about this product, however, it had received good reviews both here on Amazon and the internet and I had seen TV adverting and that is what brought this shaver to my attention.

It turned up on time and was well packaged, the box that the shaver comes in is very basic with little or no substance, so I shall probably invest in a carrying case for the shaver.

When it arrived and I unboxed it I thought it was a bit of a gimmick and had my doubts about its claimed ability and performance.
I tried to turn it on but it appeared to be dead and my heart sank, so I put it on to charge and returned to it an hour later and still no signs of life, four hours later and still nothing, so I checked the manual and it clearly states that this version requires 8 hours of charge before us.

8 hours later I returned in anticipation to check if this thing was going to fire up, still nothing. Now to be clear the reason that nothing was happening is that it will NOT operate while connected to the mains (safety feature) so after unplugging it fired up...YES!!!!

I am aged between 45-50 and grow facial hair like a Gorilla and had not shaved in two weeks and I was curious as to how this would handle such a mammoth task?

Quite simply this is an outstanding shaver, it cut its way through like a knife through butter, no snagging just incredibly powerful and it provided a clean shave without any effort and it was an incredibly quick shave in comparison to having to first use my clipper to shorten my beard and then using my razor to finish the job, this does it all in one go.

I cannot believe that something this small and compact can deliver such outstanding performance. The three grading attachments that came with it just pop on without any fussing around and are extremely accurate.

All in all very impressive indeed with the exception of the product packaging that is a little sparse but I can forgive that as it is available at a great price and I would rather the money I spent went into the product itself than the packaging.

I would highly recommend this, just remember to charge it for a good 8 hours and that it will not work whilst connected to the mains.

Stop reading and buy one :)
30 people found this helpful