Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now shop by look Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 26 July 2018
I own and tried a lot of Bluetooth earphones, and I like these ones the best.

When compared to the Bose QC30 (its main competitor):
- The build quality of the Libratone is much better. There are lots of complaints for the Bose that the rubber is peeling off, so it exposes the battery and the power button doesn't work.
- The comfort & ergonomics are also better. I have trouble keeping earbuds in my ears, but the Libratones stay without needing ear hooks, and I can wear them for hours without any discomfort. The Bose have stiff cables and a terrible horseshoe design that constantly rotates (pulling the cables).
- Sound is practically the same, good for both, but not mindblowing.
- Passive isolation and active noise cancelling are better on the Bose.
- On paper, the battery life seems to be better on the Bose. However, you cannot turn off microphones / processing, so it constantly does either ANC or outside amplification. With the Libratones can turn these features off, so standby time should be better.

What I would have liked is 3 sets of ear hooks. You only get one, and I find them to be a little too large. I can still use them, but they're not the most comfortable. Luckily, they're not a necessity for me (earphones stay without them when sitting / walking), so I don't use them very often.
2 people found this helpful