16 January 2017
I like this light/ alarm clock a lot. I am no longer startled in the mornings by an alarm screeching at me to wake up. Instead the light wakes me up gently and the first time I used it I said I woke up like a disney princess. I actually wanted to get out of bed!

The light starts slowly building up before your alarm goes off and your chosen sound will play** at the actual time your alarm is set for. Mostly I wake up earlier than my alarm because of the light, but I can wake up just as the sound starts playing to signal your alarm. Either way I wake up fairly easily. There is also a sunset setting which I use to help me drift off to sleep.
It is possible you might need to use to manual to help you figure out some of what to do if you aren't sure but I found it fairly straight forward and only used it once to check something out. ALSO something worth noting here, it has two alarms so you can set one up for the week and weekend, or different waking up times if you and your S.O have different work times.

This has also helped with my S.A.D (seasonal affective disorder) as I can turn it on in the day/ evening.

**You can choose between the radio and the 5 sound options. Sound 1 is my preferred sound as it is like birds chirping away to each other. Sound 2 is birds chirping and flute and strings music. Sound 3 is a cookoo bird and other birds chirping. Sound 4 is like someone playing a piano melody. Sound 5 is seagulls squawking with waves crashing in the background.

(FYI - wire in picture is from my fan)
review imagereview image