Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

19 August 2014
An expensive product, but very good quality. Sturdy. A little heavy, but it needs to have some weight to it to ensure the child is safe in it.
I really wanted my child (20 months old) to be part of what I was preparing on the kitchen work top. She always whinged when I was in the kitchen as I wasn't paying her attention and she was desperate to eat whatever I was preparing. So I started to stand her on a chair, but she was really unsafe on a chair and fell off (not a soft landing on our hard kitchen tiles).
I was hesitant as to whether this was going to be a waste of money, but so far so good, she loves being in there and even points to the pod when I'm in the kitchen as she wants to be part of preparation! So one happy toddler who is safe and learning at the same time = one happy Daddy & Mummy!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink