Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

22 September 2018
I bought this for nostalgia of some of the older films. Whilst many of those early films haven't stood the test of time well, that doesn't take away from the high quality reproduction of picture and sound with a set of discs really loaded with extras - considering that most of these were made long before the era of 'extras'. thoroughly recommended as a library of the history of James Bond. In fact by watching 12 of them in a 2-week period (!) both older and newer, you can appreciate the changing times and moods. The Timothy Dalton's were really excellent 'Living Daylights' and 'License to Kill', the latest are the best for me after all (I thought the Roger Moore's were better until rewatching them all!), Quantum of Solace my overall favourite - not what I expected! An enjoyable chance to revisit our favourite spy and really worth paying the extra money for this set - because of the guaranteed quality and loads of extras.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink