Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

29 August 2018
I bought this on the recommendation of a friend who wouldn't stop raving about his OneBlade, and how it was the only shaver he'd tried that didn't leave him sore and/or bleeding. I confess, I primarily bought this to use on my scalp rather than my face, as I was fed up with getting razor burn from my disposables, and the added promise of minimising the risk of cutting my scalp while cack-handedly trying to shave the back of my skull was also a factor.

I've now used this to shave my head, neaten up the edges of my beard and neck, and have even given the old chap a tidy up (that extra blade came in handy), and it did the job quickly and effectively with no soreness or bloodshed.

All in all it's a great, compact little shaver, so why not the full 5 stars, I hear you ask? Well, my main quibble is that it doesn't give anywhere near as close a shave as a razor, or even a foil shaver, instead it leaves you with at least a day's worth of stubble. This may not be a big deal for you, but it does bear mentioning as, if you're expecting that silky smooth, just-shaved finish, you're going to be disappointed. It's also quite a diddy little razor, handy for precision shaving, but makes shaving a large expanse like my bonce slightly more time-consuming than it could be.
19 people found this helpful