Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

19 February 2017
By: Various Authors
5 out of 5 stars

The anthology Twisted 50: 50 Contemporary Shockers from the most terrifying new writers of horror...is aptly named and will cause shivers to run up and down your spine with each story you read. This collection has stories that will shock you and if you’re like me re-reading some pages saying “That didn’t just happen, did it?” Horror is a genre that I fell in love with in my teens and I am always looking for authors that I have not read before and this book has many to choose from. All of these authors have ways of writing that will delight anyone who loves reading scary stories. When I started reading this book I told myself that I would read a few and then pause. This didn’t happen as once I started in I couldn’t put them down. Of course, I would suggest reading with the lights on as you wouldn’t want anything sneaking up behind you or slithering out from under the bed. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a love of scary stories and are brave enough to enter worlds that are sometimes better left unknown. I received a copy of this anthology and voluntarily reviewed it.
15 people found this helpful