Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now

18 April 2017
I invest in funds rather than speculating on individual shares. That said, I can drive a car, but I also like to know what is happening mechanically, even though I entrust mechanical matters to specialists.
I have read a few books on investing and find that Dermod's book is not only informative, but a great ongoing reference tool.
As different factors evolve, geographically, politically and economically, amongst many other variables in life, it is almost impossible to predict the effects on daily developments and events on an investor's portfolio or his/her investment profile and objectives.
That said, and bearing in mind that 'Time in the Market' is a key investment ingredient for me rather than speculating, being able to regularly reach for a reference book to recap on the mechanics of investing in the stock market, is a useful tool and provides a degree of confidence through the peaks and troughs.
Knowing what is going on, whether it is working for you or against you is a very comforting feeling.
Success in the Stock Market by Dermod J Sweeney sits in my study, within easy reach, as a complete read, and a constant reference book.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink