Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire 7 Tablet Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

TOP 1000 REVIEWER
22 October 2018
From my review history you might notice that historically I've quite liked Anker products (power banks and cables), and on the face of it this product is nice enough, but it doesn't quite match the usual high standards I've come to expect from Anker. Firstly the packing is mainly plastic and looks very cheap, nothing like their other supplies. The mouse is shaped well and tracks movement well, however it has a velvety soft-touch style coating which is far too slick in actual use making confident control harder. It needs something with a little more friction to stop fingers from slipping, should have more of a rubberised finish than a satin velvet finish in the finger areas. The microsoft mouse it's replacing has a subtle rubberised bumper which was perfect. As I said, it's not a bad product and it looks okay but in actual daily use it leaves a little something to be desired with the friction. I'm conflicted because I find myself hoping that the finish wears off quickly to provide a little more friction/grip, but it will probably look tatty if that happens although it would make it a nicer user experience.

I've seen a few identical looking mice on amazon with different brand names printed on them so maybe this is just a product that's been bought in and labelled up?
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful