12 August 2010
Having studied a lot of reviews before purchasing I was slightly sceptical that this book was simply going to point out the blinding obvious. In parts, it does - but sometimes if you are stuck in old routines and habits, there is a tendancy to ignore what is obvious and repeat the pattern.

I have been overwhelmed in particular with email management and found many of the tips useful such as organising your inbox into the three components of @ACTION, @REVIEW and @WAITING FOR. I now enjoy the freedom of having an 'empty' inbox at the end of the day. Being properly organised is a real stress reliever.

As a result of this book, I now have put in place systems that I know and trust and that really helps to "switch off" when you need to. I'm feel that this book has made a difference in terms of my efficiency and helped in not having to store things in my head and constantly cycle over what needs to be done.

Recommended.