10 August 2018
I just... I have to post this conversation.
ME: *nearly choking in surprise at finding this*
Female friend: notices my surprise and what I'm looking at and says "it's about time there was a female Doctor, all my friends agree"
ME: Oh I didn't know you liked it, who's your fave Doctor?
Female friend: I don't know! I've never watched it.
ME: O_o ..... Right, well I'm looking forward to seeing how good she is, I have high hopes.
Female friend: Typical chauvinist you only want to watch it because she's attractive.

I have no idea if I was being trolled or not, seemed legit. Ah well, anyway I'm looking forward to the new series and will reserve my judgement untill then.
10 people found this helpful