Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

25 February 2018
I've had this for some time now. I've shot about 4-5 packs of film with this and I feel like I can make a review on this.

I got this because I wanted to get into polaroid photography, but didn't want to get a vintage. For beginners this is great, it's easy to use and you can really get a feel for polaroid photography.

I also have dropped this on concrete and it still works (it is a little broken but it doesn't affect anything and works great still!) if you're really invested and interested in polaroid photography, this is a great camera to start with!
45 people found this helpful