Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

17 February 2018
Brilliant!

I've never cleaned my sensor before and have a full frame Nikon D600. Having watched a number of videos on Youtube some said you should just use the swabs and fluid, others recommended using a magnifier as well. I plumped for the latter. This magnifier makes it so easy to see both dust and any smears you leave with the fluid, which I don't think can be done easily using the take a photo method.

The magnifier can also be used for lots of other purposes. I'm used to using a hand lens (former geologist), but the inbuilt lighting makes it so much more effective. I'm so glad I purchased this product and will not be keeping it just for the occasional sensor clean.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink