1 September 2018
I posted a pretty damning review of this product a couple of weeks ago. Inovee were great and provided a refund and a replacement. But, more importantly, I’ve now worked out how to use it so that I get brilliantly cold and really fizzy water. 1. Rinse after use; 2. Fill it to about 4/5ths (don’t be tempted to over fill it); 3. Gently screw in the charger;4. Walk away for 10 minutes - make some cheese and crackers to go with your apple juice and soda. 5. Gently unscrew the charger and put it in the fridge for about 20 -30 mins. The water is much fizzier. I think science must be working its magic and the water and co2 must expand in the fridge. It really is worth the wait and makes a real difference to the fizz. If it does blast out water during charging it’s because, like me, you over filled it.

So. Inovee, I take it all back. The product is great and your customer service was execellent. Thank you!
12 people found this helpful