Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experience, and provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements.

If you agree, we'll also use cookies to complement your shopping experience, as described in our Cookie Notice. This includes using third party cookies for the purpose of displaying and measuring interest-based ads. Click "Customise Cookies" to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 November 2018
Apart from the fact that the 6 questions at the back of the book make it worth the read all on their own, the rest of this great book covers what it take to build a true product-led company where anything (everything) is possible. I really enjoyed the flow of the narrative as the book progresses and how Melisa points out so many things which caused me to think ah-ha! If I had one critique I’d ask for more visuals linking key ideas and concepts together, there is so much here, I’d suggest you bring a pen and a notebook to draw out the ideas shared yourself, as you read along. Having said that, this book is a must read!
4 people found this helpful