Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2019
I love a story that makes me think. Adriana by Mark Angelo Lusardi does exactly that. It is an amazingly unique, well written book. This science fiction story is sometimes gritty and sometimes beautiful. Adriana is an enigmatic character from the beginning and as the story progresses it is implied by Mark Lusardi’s well researched detail that she may be a savant. She is befriended by five people and centred on Adriana, events are experienced that explore the nature of the human condition, and our place within the Grand Scheme of things.
Added to that the twist at the very end of the story is a real gem.
This is a read that expands the mind, the sort of book that one finds difficult to put down. I will keep it on the shelf to read again.
Well done Mark Angelo Lusardi, you deserve Adriana to go far . . . into film would be great!
JJ