28 July 2013
This book lives up to it's great reviews. It literally changed our lives.
It helped me see and understand things from my daughter's point of view and gave me hope that there was light at the end of the tunnel - even if the tunnel might be long. It gave me some different approaches to try and helped us all relax about the situation which helped too.
8 months later my daughter is no longer with holding her poos or constipated and has been going on the toilet daily without any fuss for over 3 months now. I never thought we would arrive here and it has changed our lives.
A great book and highly recommended.
8 people found this helpful