25 September 2016
I have been spending £70 plus at high street stores for this and have never been let down. I decided to try this on Amazon. I can only conclude this is a cheap imitation. The fragrance does not last beyond thirty minutes. The original fragrance will linger on your attires even after washing.
It got me worried about what chemicals I may be putting on my body!!
You get what you pay for, but what I got does not worth the £32 I paid for it....grrrrr.
Will be going straight in the bin unfortunately.
Added photo...you cannot spot the fake...you can only Smell It!!
Did not bother to request refund....too late by the time I started using it.
I have now bought myself the "real deal" from the high street and loving it!
review image