on 5 August 2017
I met Ray Crowther a short while ago and he introduced me to The Nearest Faraway Place..... well what can I say?
I normally like reading books whilst sitting on a sun lounger in the Caribbean but when I took a look at the first few pages I was hooked.

I found it difficult to put down and stayed up rather late each evening and as the story unfolded it became a complete mixture of thriller, love story, business empire building and pure intrigue.

It is written very cleverly to keep you on your toes all the time..... and don't be fooled into thinking you know what's coming in the next chapter... it has twists and turns a plenty.

A really enjoyable read and I would recommend it to anyone.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink