Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 6 November 2015
My book came on Saturday, I finished it on Sunday and have just recovered enough now to brave leaving the house again!
I didn't think I had many fears on the list, and am very skeptical of anyone who says they have a phobia (I mean, planes take you on holiday so why wouldn't you get on one?!) but this fabulous book made me realise that actually there is always a situation where even something you aren't afraid of can be made worse!
So if you are after a book that you can't put down, will make you giggle out loud and gasp in all the right places then this is for you! One of the best written, bravest and most awe inspiring things I've read, all made more epic by the fact it's all for charity! Awesome work Spadge, I'm ready for the next one now!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink