Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

31 May 2016
This is a 'fast cooker' operating on steroids plus the outside casing reaches 45 deg C so keep you fingers well clear of it or you will get burned. Unlike previous 3L, round, slow cooker from this manufacture, even when at 'low' the liquid boils constantly. I have had to double liquid but on several occasions it has completely dried out with contents sticking to the internal pot. I would never leave this cooker unattended, unlike previous one where I would switch it on when I left in the morning and it would be ready when I returned at night. The only good thing about this cooker is that the oval shape allows two 2Kg joints to be cooked at the same time which makes it idea for batch cooking or very, very large families. I actually measured that the heat given off by this cooker causes our kitchen ambient temperature to rise by 2 deg C.
Conclusion - I should have returned this for a refund after the first time I used it but didn't think they would accept 'its too hot' as being a reason for replacing it.
3 people found this helpful