Profile for Tyler J. Haughton > Reviews

Content by Tyler J. Haughton

Tyler J. Haughton (Wrexham)

FiiO E06 Portable Headphone Amplifier
FiiO E06 Portable Headphone Amplifier

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your Buck!, 20 Nov. 2013
I purchased these yesterday and they arrived this morning via Amazon prime. I've only had a few hours worth of playtime but i can honestly say that i'd recommend the E06 as an entry level headphone amp. I bought a pair of Sony MDR-1R's last week and found that whilst they were brilliant at Mid's and High's, they were lacking slightly in the Low's and after much debate, i decided to buy the E06. Within about 10 seconds of use my issue was resolved and i have to say, the clarity is fantastic!

Fable: Jack of Blades
Fable: Jack of Blades

4.0 out of 5 stars A good bit of extra reading for fans of Fable, 7 Jun. 2012
It's only 35 pages which is nothing but it is a short and somewhat interesting read to any fans of the original game. It doesn't particularly shed much light on Albion or Jack of Blades, but i suppose for description was sacrificed for narrative. For the cheap price you can't go wrong.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not silent but great for the price, 3 Jun. 2012
The marketing which suggests this product is silent is really not true, on it's lowest setting it is, but that makes it pretty much redundant. On it's loudest setting it's comparable to the standard loudest setting you'd expect on a room fan, but if you've got the Tv on it's not too distracting. I've only had it a few days so i can't comment on the actual performance very accurately, all i can say is noticeably cleaner and that even on the highest power setting the power consumption is quite low. Overall quite pleased with it. One thing to bear in mind is that it is quite a lot bigger than it is in the displayed picture.

Kolay® 2 Pack The New iPad 3 Screen Protector for New Apple iPad 9.7 inch Tablet 3rd Generation 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 21 May 2012
I've used quite a few different brand screen protectors for phones, my ipod touch and now my new ipad and can say that this one is a finger print magnet! It is easy to apply with only minor air bubbles, but i find that even with perfectly clean hands i can see my fingerprints showing up all over it, more so than when i don't have a screen protector. It does the job and protects the screen from scratches well, But for the £0.01 i paid for the pair, i suppose i got what i paid for.

Samsung SSG-3100GB 3D Glasses Battery
Samsung SSG-3100GB 3D Glasses Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!, 6 Mar. 2012
I bought these for my Samsung UE32D6530 32" Full HD LED 3D TV and can honestly say they are brilliant for the price tag. These glasses were retailing for roughly £70 everywhere else and I picked them up for £34 back in January. One Panasonic lithium coin battery has lasted me roughly 40 hours of gameplay so far and I have yet to change the battery! Doing so is very easy and the batteries are really cheap, I picked up about 12 for around £2 also on Amazon. Well recommended and very simple to use, just click the on button and the TV does the rest. Obviously I can only speak for my own model, however I'm sure it is the same across the board.