Profile for Lulu > Reviews

Content by Lulu

Lulu

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE - Premium Leather Book Wallet Case Cover Pouch + Screen Protector With Microfibre Polishing Cloth + Touch Screen Stylus Pen (umia 640, white)
Offered by IlY& accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete, 24 Aug. 2016
Received order incomplete price for case only.

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Diabetic 3.5k g
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Diabetic 3.5k g
Offered by Pet N Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent food., 23 May 2016
We adopted a stray cat and we found out two months ago that he has diabetes, we have tried nearly every prescription diet on the market and he hated all of them. In desperation and after reading the reviews I thought it must be worth a try and I'm so glad I did, he loves it and he doesn't need any encouragement to eat it. I am so glad that we have found this food as it has taken some of the stress away from caring for a diabetic cat.

Vitamin K2: Understanding How a Little Known Vitamin Impacts Your Health
Vitamin K2: Understanding How a Little Known Vitamin Impacts Your Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 22 May 2016
Very useful book to advise on how K2 is such an important supplement

Vitamin K-2, 100mcg - 100 caps by NOW Foods
Vitamin K-2, 100mcg - 100 caps by NOW Foods
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good supplement, 22 May 2016
I bought these to take with Calcium and Magnesium capsuels and D3 to strengthen my bones.

C&M Lids - Self Adhesive Aluminium Lid for Refilling All Nespresso® Capsule (1X100)
Offered by WAYCOM ENTERPRISE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 22 May 2016
I bought these lids to use with 2 stainless steel coffee pods I bought from Amazon and they are brilliant, they save quie a lot of money and are so easy to use we use them with finely ground Expresso coffee.

Super Legend 1280P HD 2.5 inch LCD Night Vision CCTV In Car DVR Accident Video Proof Video Recorder
Offered by RobotsDeal

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 10 May 2016
Unfortunately we had quite a few problems with this camera but when it did work it was good value for money. The picture was clear and the sound was fine but unfortunately after a few days it stopped working.

Diabetes in Cats: A Comprehensive Guide to Diabetes in Cats
Diabetes in Cats: A Comprehensive Guide to Diabetes in Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 May 2016
My cat has recently been diagnosed with Diabetes so I wanted to research the subject as it is all completely new to me. This book is a must have for anyone whose cat has this disorder it gives clear and concise information, it is a must have in order to look after your cat's condition successfully.

My Open Heart Surgery/quadruple bypass: Not scared of death (Life Book 1)
My Open Heart Surgery/quadruple bypass: Not scared of death (Life Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful waste of money., 30 April 2016
I bought this book because I thought it might give me an insight into heart bypass surgery not so. This book was the most awful books to read it flittered from one subject to the other in the end I just gave up trying to read it. If you are looking for any information on heart surgery don't bother buying this book it is a waste of time.

New Ladies Gezer Topaz Laser Cut Summer Slip On Lightweight Low Wedge Mule Sandal Shoe (UK 5, Tan)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking sandals, 27 April 2016
I bought these shoes in beige and they are nice looking sandals. I agree with the other reviewers regarding sizing, I normally take a size 6 but I ordered a size 5 and I'm pleased that I did as they are very wide and a size 6 would have been too big. I would advise to go down a size.

SureFeed Split Bowl, Grey
SureFeed Split Bowl, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my cat needed, 23 April 2016
This review is from: SureFeed Split Bowl, Grey (Misc.)
Excellant bowl great for the automatic cat feeder, good price & delivery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10