Profile for D. Todd > Reviews

Content by D. Todd

D. Todd (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Ultima Replenisher, More Orangey Orange, 13.97 oz (396 g)
Ultima Replenisher, More Orangey Orange, 13.97 oz (396 g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 May 2016
Love this stuff, I sue it all day long as I do hot yoga, it's so hydrating

Born to Run: The Hidden Tribe, the Ultra-Runners, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen
by Christopher McDougall

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Mar. 2015
Just love this book, so motivating whether you run or not.

NutriBullet Graphite 8-Piece Set with Bonus NutriBlast Seed and Fruit (Graphite) (As Seen on High Street TV)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Best home smoothies ever:), 25 Sept. 2014
My daughter bought me my Nutri Bullet for Christmas & I have to admit I didn't open it for 2 months. I'm not a smoothie fan but when I finally did & read the booklet I'm now hooked. I love this thing & have one every day. When I visited my sister recently I had one sent to her house so I didn't miss it & she & her husband are now hooked too. You wont regret this purchase & don't bother with the cheaper alternatives.

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars This will make you think, 1 Aug. 2013
This surgeon take you through his journey of becoming ill and being in a coma and his journey to Heaven during that time. This is a fascinating read.

Ability Superstore Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll Size 4
Ability Superstore Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll Size 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Sciatic pillow, 1 Aug. 2013
This is perfect for the car or chair if you suffer with sciatic problems you need this pillow. It looks hard and uncomfy but it's not. I ordered the medium and I may get the hard one too. I do a lot of car journeys and this is a must. My back would not survivie without it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

20 Legends: Hull City AFC
20 Legends: Hull City AFC
by David Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars Soccer fans, 1 Aug. 2013
This was a gift to my Father-in-law and he loved it. A must for all Hull City fans of any age.

A Century of Hull (Century of North of England)
A Century of Hull (Century of North of England)
by David Gerrard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 1 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my Father-in law and he loves it:) Said it was so interesting and will pass it around the family:)

Shantaram
Shantaram
by Gregory David Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Shantaram (Paperback)
You have to read this book. Not all is true but much of it is. It's hard to describe it as its so involved but goes through the life of a criminal who escapes to India and then about his life there. It gives a great insight to his life in India. I loved it.

Amy Winehouse 'I Told You I Was Trouble - Amy Winehouse Live in London' [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Amy Winehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Mar. 2013
I bought this before Amy passed and I still love it. I play it all the time. All the recordings are live and just wonderful. Her interviews are great and also the tour of the States is great to see. I just love it.

Boomerang: The Meltdown Tour
Boomerang: The Meltdown Tour
by Michael Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 6 Mar. 2013
I loved this book and made me read his other book all of which I enjoyed as much. They are easy for the lay-man (non banker) to understand. Great reading.

Page: 1 | 2