Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now
Profile for Christopher Steel > Reviews

Content by Christopher Steel

Christopher Steel

DISNEY FROZEN SNOWFLAKES SINGLE PANEL DUVET SET QUILT COVER BEDDING ANNA ELSA OLAF
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Loose stitching, 14 Sept. 2015
Lovely product. Fast delivery. Only problem was after 3 washes the stitching has come away so I have to stitch it back up. Really dissapointed and my child was upset about it

Love2Sleep TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR SINGLE : NON NOISY (CRINKLE FREE). 100% COTTON PILE TOP.
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Sept. 2015
Fantastic item. Doesn't rustle or make my child sweat. It's a great product and the mattress stays completely dry. Fast delivery too.

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Double Duvet Set - Red
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Double Duvet Set - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 18 Oct. 2013
Great quality product. Looks lovely with the matching curtains. My only problem I found was the colours run when put in the washing machine. Then I realised I put it on a 60 degree wash when it states 40degrees. So please do not. Make the same silly mistake I had!

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Pencil Pleat curtains, 66x72In - Red
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Pencil Pleat curtains, 66x72In - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, 18 Oct. 2013
These curtains are so beautiful and amazing. I can not say how impressed I am with them. Looks exactly like it does in the pic and I even bought the bed covers to match. Lovely good quality product.

Blue Lace Cushion Cover Cath Kidston Fabric Striped Pillow Throw Case Shabby Chic

4.0 out of 5 stars Pattern only on one size, 18 Oct. 2013
Very good quality product that I would recommend. I only gave it 4 stars as I though the pattern would be on both sides and I weren't.

Cushion Pillow Cover Cath Kidston Fabric Spring Bouquet Dove Grey Country Floral

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 18 Oct. 2013
I thought the pattern on the pillow was on both sides but it was not. This is my only fault. Other then that a very good quality product that I would recommend.

DEEP PINCH PLEAT END RUFFLETTE CURTAIN HOOK LONG NECK DP41LN ( pack of 30 )
DEEP PINCH PLEAT END RUFFLETTE CURTAIN HOOK LONG NECK DP41LN ( pack of 30 )
Offered by the-home-fusion-company

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Oct. 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Was supplied with an extra one. Only problem I found is that they are protruding above the curtain line so I can see them. Other then that they are worth the money.

8" Lampshade Handmade in UK - Cath Kidston Antique Rose Bouquet Wallpaper
8" Lampshade Handmade in UK - Cath Kidston Antique Rose Bouquet Wallpaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 18 Oct. 2013
A little pricey but very worth it! Lovely colour and matches my floral bedroom perfectly. I would definitely recommend. Decent size too!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 18 Oct. 2013
Very happy. Bit smaller then I first thought but very pleased with quality. Would definitely recommend. Won't be disappointed at all.

Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables (Colours may vary)
Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables (Colours may vary)

2.0 out of 5 stars Only one supplied, 18 Oct. 2013
Thought I was buying 6 balls but only got sent one. Very disappointing. It should be made clearer on the amount the customer is being supplied with.