Profile for Tony P > Reviews

Tony P

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
One Voice
One Voice

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected more although a good recording and he had a good voice, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: One Voice (Audio CD)
I expected more although a good recording and he had a good voice. It arrived in good time well packed, Thank you

2GB Micro SD SDHC Memory Card Camera Mobile Phone - Black
2GB Micro SD SDHC Memory Card Camera Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by CAMAC ™ (Ceed Cable)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Jun. 2016
I found these ideal for my purpose, they arrive suitably packed and work well. Thank you

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by Everyday Electrics

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted and in good condition. Thank, 16 Jun. 2016
It arrived on time, just what I wanted and in good condition. Thank you

Solution 30 (400ml) XL Size
Solution 30 (400ml) XL Size
Offered by FirstForContactLenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Carl Zeiss UK Ltd Solution 30, 19 May 2016
This is the only cleaner that get my glasses clean, I would use no other.

Gildan heavy blend sweat Antique Cherry XL
Gildan heavy blend sweat Antique Cherry XL
Offered by 247Clix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 April 2016
It is comfortable and warm for our summer weather. Thank you

Mahjong set point bar (japan import)
Mahjong set point bar (japan import)
Offered by PARAISO Japan eu

1.0 out of 5 stars It was fine but packed with the Mah Jongg in a deluxe ..., 29 Dec. 2015
It was fine but packed with the Mah Jongg in a deluxe Leather Case by Gibson. Not a good idea as the Mah Jongg set slide around breaking the plastic box containing the set point contents, I do not think much was lost but was no good as the present I was hoping to send. The box containing it all, was too large and it was a wonder there was not more damage, not at all happy !!

TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Tecknet wireless Door Bell arrived wel packed and in perfect condition. Everything was included to install it including ..., 5 Jun. 2015
The Tecknet wireless Door Bell arrived wel packed and in perfect condition. Everything was included to install it including the double stck pad for the bell push. Its many sounds allowed us to chosed one we would not confuse with anything else and load enough for us to hear it, even in the garden. We are very pleased with it and have no problems showing to our friends. Thank you !!

Vodafone Pay As You Go Sim Card
Vodafone Pay As You Go Sim Card
Offered by Prepaymania

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 April 2015
The simcard easy to install into my handset, thus allowing me to complete the installation. Thank you

Vodafone Smart 4 Mini Pay as you go Handset - Black
Vodafone Smart 4 Mini Pay as you go Handset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very compact and will be very useful when I have installed all the numbers and aps ..., 21 April 2015
Very compact and will be very useful when I have installed all the numbers and aps onto it. I think it will give me hours of fun and enable me to keep in contact when on the move.

MaxFlash 8GB microSDHC - memory cards (MicroSDHC, 0 - 60 °C, Black, Class 10, SD)
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to install in the phone and when full the ..., 21 April 2015
It was a surprise when it came how small and thin the mini flash card was, easy to install in the phone and when full the full size carrier will be very useful to connect to the computer. Thank you !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3