Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Kesha Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now
Profile for Zee > Reviews

Content by Zee

Zee

Page: 1 | 2
crocs Unisex Adults' Classicslide Open Back Slippers, White (White), 8 UK Men / 9 UK Women

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 12 July 2017
Good quality item. Very comfy. It says it's a size eight for mens but I'm a size nine and it fitted perfectly. How long it lasts, I don't know.

Hozelock Starter Hose Set 15m
Hozelock Starter Hose Set 15m

3.0 out of 5 stars Constantly kinks unless you spread it out the full length ..., 12 July 2017
Constantly kinks unless you spread it out the full length first. There is no lever or handle on it to stop and start the water - it stays constantly flowing unless you turn it off at the tap (unless I've missed something). Resorted to fitting another sprayer at the end but other than that a decent hosepipe and fittings!

Anker® Universal Cell Phone Car Mount Dashboard and Windshield Holder for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony and Other Smartphones

4.0 out of 5 stars This product came in excellent packaging and delivery was as expected from Anker - ..., 4 Feb. 2015
I was sent a free sample of this product to test and review, provided I gave a honest and unbiased customer review.

I took a while to review this product as I wanted to test it thoroughly and I can safely say I did so during a 234 mile journey.
This product came in excellent packaging and delivery was as expected from Anker - A class.

I have owned a universal phone holder before and the quality of my previous holder was not even as close as this product's quality. The product is made from a very strong and sturdy plastic and you don’t have any bits on there that are wobbly or parts on there that give you a feeling that they will snap with the least bit of force. I used this for my HTC M8 and luckily the AUX output is on the top of the phone therefore I do not have the same issue about the AUX output from the phone being blocked as another IPhone reviewer mentioned.
The suction pad is VERY sticky and very good at its function as it is just hard enough to pull off with just the stickiness but with the tab pushed down and the suction applied it is impossible to remove with it pressed down.

The only issue I had with the holder is that I didn’t want it on the middle of the dash, I wanted it on the right hand side of my dash coming next to the steering wheel so that it would not block my view but when I tried doing this it involved the holder to face a funny angle which took a lot of fidgeting to secure the holder in place with the screw cap behind it but I managed it in the end. The holder has been in place for a few days now and it has not moved out of place and nor did it with the phone in there either throughout my 234 mile journey despite all the bumps included from a car with sports suspension. The holder has a sponge lining which does not cause any damage to your phone when your phone is placed in it and fastened in. There is a gap where your phone sits that allows access for your charging cable so that your phone may be charged at the same time as well as being cradled.

I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a lasting car holder that does it's job without fail or mishaps on long or short journeys that require your phone to be in view and accessible at all times (e.g. sat nav, phone calls).

I hope this helps.

Lloytron F2003WH British Standard BEAB Approved 2000 W Fan Heater - Two Heat Settings and Cool Blow

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs ergonomics and thermostat checking but otherwise an very good product., 29 Dec. 2014
Good points - three settings (cold fan, low heat and high heat), can stand vertically as well as horizontally, automatic safety shut off when covered.
Bad points - The knobs are not very ergonomic as they are difficult to turn because they are so close together, thermostat is NOT ACCURATE - if you have the thermostat on minimum it will stay turned off, if you have it just a slight bit higher than minimum then it will come on for a few minutes and then turn off and keep the chill away but anything higher than that will keep the heater going on forever. The plug also starts to heat up more than a usual fan heater plug should do.
The odour you smell at the start is nothing other than the substance on the heating elements which evaporate after ten odd seconds on high heat. Nothing to worry about.
The heater does what it needs to and is quiet for a fan heater! A good product.

GENUINE LEATHER COIN PURSE (1589) (BLACK)
GENUINE LEATHER COIN PURSE (1589) (BLACK)
Offered by MouveOnline

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked the quality of the item, 29 Dec. 2014
Liked the quality of the item. Hard and seems very durable. Just don’t like the fact that it can’t hold much change. The outer case is deceiving making it look like it can hold a fair bit of change however once opened you realise that it’s the small pocket inside with the flappy bit that can only hold the change. I wear combats so this coin purse is the ideal size for not making the pockets look bulgy but like i said, just wish it could hold more.

iPhone 6s Case, Anker Ultra Protective Case With Built-in Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s (4.7 inch) Drop-Tested, Dust Proof Design (Black/Grey)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money + does exactly what it needs to, 29 Dec. 2014
This is a review for the IPhone 6 case by Anker who supplied me with the case for free in return for honest feedback.
The packaging it arrived in was sufficient to protect the case from any damage in the post. The case itself is not the best looking when you open the packaging however once your phone is put in place, it seems a lot better. The case does not add much thickness to the phone which is excellent. This makes you question whether there will be sufficient protection from drops and falls.
The double case (hard part for scratches and knocks, soft part for shock absorbing) works extremely well and the fitting is VERY snug although it is a little fidgety to install in the first place. Once installed the case makes your phone look a lot more masculine.
I have had the case on an iPhone 6 for about three weeks and its experienced a few falls as well as being in the hands of a slobbering child regularly and nothing has happened to the phone. The port covers (which are stiff at first but loosen up later with use) protect the various connectors as they should and the built in screen protector is excellent and does what it should. The only two downfalls to the built in screen protector is that it can accumulate dust behind the screen protector and that fingerprints and oily marks also accumulate on the front making it look untidy. The latest iPhones and newer android phones don’t really need screen protectors as their screens are mostly scratch proof so whether you want to take out the screen protector is up to you.
When the case is on the phone sits well in your hand without feeling bulky due to a case. If I had to pay for this case i definitely would as it is great value for money. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an everyday use protection for their IPhone 6.

Bluetooth Speaker, 6 Watt Wireless Portable Travel Speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Nokia etc (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont knock it till you've tried it., 21 Nov. 2014
Took it out the box, connected it straight away with my phone. Excellent sound. Distorts a bit towards the highest volume but great sound from a small speaker. Dimensions of the speaker are 145 mm length, 30mm wide, 55mm height. After using it properly after a couple weeks noticed the bluetooth started playing up. Sometimes it would not play the sound when connected via bluetooth and I would have to connect and reconnect the device a couple of times before it played. The battery doesnt last as long as it says in the descriptiion unless you probably play it at the lowest volume for that duration. The aux cable also started playing up, would get distorted sounds and a repetitive beating sound until I would twist or reconnect the device via aux cable. The item itself has a very good feel to it, as if you're holding something of very good quality due to its weight. The buttons on top are a bit flimsy and the volume buttons are temperamental. Sometimes the volume buttons work and sometimes they dont. Ideally the volume should go up and down from the speaker itself however nothing happens when you press the vol buttons so I resorted to tuurning the volume down from the phone or laptop. Keeping the volume button pressed changes the track up or down which works a lot better than trying to change volume. For the price you pay it's good however if you're trying to compare it to a known brand then you're better off going to them. Maybe I got a dodgy device, who knows but I contacted the sellers who provided EXCELLENT service and tried to diagnose the problems and then offered a full refund or replacement. I opted for a refund and they are even refunding delivery cost hence the three stars. All I can say is buy it, try it and if it doesn't work for you or you don't like it then you can send it back. Don't knock it till you've tried it. Hope this helps.

TECHGEAR® HTC One M8 DOT MATRIX VIEW Flip Case Cover With Auto Sleep Wake Function (BLACK)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality product on the surface and excellent service, functionality not as good., 21 Nov. 2014
The case arrived promptly. At first everything looked spot on. Fit was fine, the phone doesn't fall out the case when opened even when shook like another user had written. Looks exactly like the original except the brand tag on the back. Fits fine although after a bit the dots do seem to come out of alignment compared to the original. The cover of the case has a more rubberised feel to it than the original which I found quite good because it gives you more grip however; some people may not like this as it is harder to slide your finger across the case to answer calls or view notifications using the dot view.
The main problem I found with this case was the lack of sensitivity. I had to mess about with the case so much in order to figure out how to activate the dot view when the case was closed. I found out that there is a small magnet in the rectangular tab on the left of the cover which needs to be pressed against the screen in order to activate the dot view. You should not have to do this, and you don’t with the original, as the hinge should have enough force to close the case with enough pressure to activate dot view. After contacting TECHGEAR they informed me that sometimes the lid needs to be pulled to the right and then the hinge needs to be pressed together firmly to allow it to function properly, which afterwards it does.....for a couple of days after which you need to do it again. The phone is curved and case does bend more the original which allows the phone to sit more flat than the original but it does still sit at a little angle.
I’ve compared everything with the original to give you the pros and cons and the biggest advantage about this is the price, approx. £13 compared to approx. £34 which is what the original case costs. The case does not do exactly what it’s supposed to do and you have to fiddle about regularly in order for it to work but for the price it's ok. I prefer convenience over price so I contacted TECHGEAR who were very helpful and then offered a full refund including the postage which is what I'm doing now in order to buy the original. Hope this helps.
Given three stars for the quality of the item and the functionality of the item as well as the service from TECHGEAR.

Anker® New Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 15R (N5010) 15R (N5110) 17R (N7010) 17R (N7110) 13R (N3010) 14R (N4010) 14R (N4110) M5110 M4110 M501 M503 Series, Fits P/N J1KND 4T7JN 312-0234 - 18 Months Warranty [Li-ion 6-cell 4400mAh/49WH]

5.0 out of 5 stars A better battery than expected, 10 Jun. 2013
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest.
I had ordered this sample to review and I received it within two days. The battery was very well packaged from both inside and outside. There were two sponge layers on the inside in order to prevent any damage whatsoever. There was also an instruction manual which informed me about how to gain optimal battery performance and maintenance.
I removed the original Dell Inspiron N5050 battery and installed the Anker replacement battery with ease. Doesn't fit as perfect as your Dell battery for this model laptop however you can't expect it to be perfect for a substitute battery as another manufacturer can hardly ever get the fitting 100% no matter how good they are.
I charged it over night as the manual instructed me and when I switched the battery on the next evening the battery meter on the laptop read 99% - 2 hr 14 min. I left the laptop to run without using any programs or applications to see whether there were any initial problems and there was not - worked perfect. I used the laptop with normal use to plan my lessons for teaching which included using music, browsing internet and Microsoft files and the laptop ended up giving me approx 2.5-3 hours of continued usage.
To say that this is a copy battery it is extremely good and does what you would expect it to but even more. The first battery I received was a defect but no sooner had I posted my review online ANKER got in contact with me and within another two days I was using the 2nd replacement which worked perfect with no problems. Anker still got in contact with me afterwards to make sure I the battery I got was working fine and they even let me keep the first battery I ordered as a good gesture. For customer service, in my opinion from experience, they have a five star service with excellent products. I have left my Dell battery in the drawer now as my laptop is now married to the ANKER battery replacement. I would definitely recommend you do the same.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 7:01 AM BST

Duronic SP400 (Silver/Chrome) Smart-Pointer 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Presenter with Mouse Function and Laser Pointer + 2 Years Warranty
Offered by Reasn LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift for a teacher, 30 May 2013
I bought this product to stop me being static at the front of the classroom whenever I taught my students in school. I was limited due to having to click the mouse to change slides on my presentations. I bought this product and I was free to roam about in the classroom without having to click the mouse. The product also comes with a laser and an option to use it as a mouse which is an added bonus as you do not have to worry about using a long metre rule to point at items around the laboratories.
The only downside to the item is that sometime it takes a while for it to get up and running when you insert the USB stick into the computer but the fact that you can use it on almost any computer makes up for it. The delivery and service provided was great as it was delivered promptly. I would recommend this product to anyone needing freedom from the front of the class or anyone needing to do a presentation using PowerPoint.

Page: 1 | 2