Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
URBAN SURVIVAL: When the World as You Know It Has Changed Overnight
URBAN SURVIVAL: When the World as You Know It Has Changed Overnight

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and intersting, 10 Dec. 2012
A very well written and useable guide that gives you all the basics you need to know to survive some form of disaster. It may not be quite so strong on listing every step you might need to do, but what I gained from reading this book is the ability to adapt and survive a harrowing situation. Some of the points are common sense but many are things that I had never realised or thought of. An informative guide that many will find interesting and not only those interested in doomsday preparation.

Say Goodbye To Back Pain - Best Back Pain Relief Treatments, Solutions & Home Remedies (Say Hello To Health Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful and helped relive pain, 9 Dec. 2012
AFter suffering a back injury in the Army over ten years ago I still find I get pain every now and again and sometimes it is very painful. I knew some of it was down to my bad posture but never realized the other causes and what I could do at home to help relive the pain. As any sufferer of back pain will know any remedy to help relive the pain that can make you feel quite miserable is a real god send. The book is written in an informative style with everything explained in simple as opposed to medical terms. Any medical terms are well explained. Overall a useful buy.

Remains of the Dead
Remains of the Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling psychological thriller, 9 Dec. 2012
Remains of the dead is a really good and interesting chilling psychological thriller,the story quickly unfolds into something quite gripping that will have you on the edge of your seat. The odd twist and turn helps the book to not become too predictable and with some unpredictability that I really don't won't to say as would be a spoiler. A little bit of romance is interwoven as well and this book certainly has a dark side to it. Enjoy a good thriller then Remains of the Dead is well worth a read.

Lose 10lbs in 3 Days, The Ultimate 3-day Diet Plan (Diet Plan Series Book 2)
Lose 10lbs in 3 Days, The Ultimate 3-day Diet Plan (Diet Plan Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good diet plan, 7 Dec. 2012
I have tried this diet plan for a couple of weeks and does seem to be working. OK I have only lost about 8lb so far I do feel slightly less bloated. The diet is quite a simple one to stick with and not costly like some diet plans can be. Overall pleased with the book and my diet progress so far.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality gloves, 5 Dec. 2012
I have only been boxing for a few months and I have been borrowing gloves, so decided it was the right time to get a set of my own. These may not be the cheapest around but they were recommended to me and I can see why. They are of a very high quality and comfortable to wear and spar in. I was also very impressed with the speed of delivery.

Inkless Framed Baby Footprint Kit Gift Set
Inkless Framed Baby Footprint Kit Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use and a great memento, 4 Dec. 2012
I was impressed with the fat delivery and how well packed the item came. The kit iteself is really easy to use just put a pad on your babys foot and then press their foot on supplied paper. The print looks really good in a picture frame and something our son will have to keep in his 'baby memories' box.

TARA'S DEBT (Three paths to love Book 1)
TARA'S DEBT (Three paths to love Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Little gem, 29 Nov. 2012
Tara's debt is a lovely bittersweet romance story that is full of interest and almost informative in some aspects. Tara certainly has plenty of drama to contend with and this makes the book quite pacy. I really got to know Tara well and all the characters added to the book. From the first chapter I felt drawn in by the great storyline and relished each turn of the page. Tara's Debt is a little gem of a romance book not to be missed.

You're Hired! Total Job Search 2013
You're Hired! Total Job Search 2013
by Jeremy I'Anson

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative with very useful templates., 28 Nov. 2012
You're Hired is a very modern and up to date employment book that is bang up to date and will help give you the much needed edge to gain employment. As well as going through the whole application interview process in detail. There are useful case studies and some excellent CV and application letter templates that I found really useful.It's very up to date with details of using the social media like Twitter and Facebook plus professional networking sites like linkedIn to aid in your job search and how you can make social media work for you. I have already used the book to help me update my CV and ensure it looks as good as it reads. This is were the excellent templates really helped. It has worked as I have already had some contacts via Jobsite, a couple of days after uploading my CV.

The Plato Club (novella 2 of the 'In the Company of Ghosts' thriller series). (The Agatha Witchley Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost 007 esque, 24 Nov. 2012
I really enjoyed this almost 007 esque crime/spy thriller. It starts off as it means to go on with a solid storyline and believable characters that really aid the story. The Plato Clue did have a few moments that add me on the edge of my seat and with a few hooks and twists you really did relish each turn of the page. My only small gripe is that the story became slightly disjointed on the odd occasion but not enough not detract from an excellent book.

How To Swim: Babies and Toddlers [Volumes 1 & 2: 2 disc set in one case]
How To Swim: Babies and Toddlers [Volumes 1 & 2: 2 disc set in one case]

5.0 out of 5 stars A parental must, 22 Nov. 2012
I wish I had this DVD when my daughter was just starting to learn to swim. With a little boy now it has proved invaluable with it's very clear and easy to understand lessons all done in an informative and interesting way. This is a must DVD for any parent wanting to teach their young ones to swim.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9