Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Blue Bear > Reviews

Content by Blue Bear

Blue Bear
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Belkin Duratek Kevlar Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Cable for iPad Pro/iPad Air 2/iPad Air/4th Gen/iPad Mini/iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/5/5s/5c/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus (MFI Approved) - Rose Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongest cable I have tried, 18 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Pros:
-High quality braided
-highly sturdy cable (much better than the one Apple provides)
-fast charging

Cons
-comes in a bigger box (which is nicely packaged) but also not environmentally friendly

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick Number 20, Poppy Days
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick Number 20, Poppy Days

3.0 out of 5 stars Matte velvety texture lipstick in lipgloss case, 18 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This type of lipstick is quite matte & although it comes in the format of a lipgloss packaging, it is in fact a lipstick. It has a lovely velvety texture which gives it staying power.
As for the colour, the red looks vibrant on the outside but it's more like a neon red. It's not hot red!
I prefer the other colours in the range.

Calcium Magnesium & Zinc Duo Saver Pack (Introductory Offer) 240 Tablets
Calcium Magnesium & Zinc Duo Saver Pack (Introductory Offer) 240 Tablets
Offered by eBeauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure & clean ingredients, 16 Jan. 2017
High quality & pure ingredients.
This is a very good brand at a good value. I recommend their products highly.

Rimmel Brow This Way with Argan Oil, Clear 5 ml
Rimmel Brow This Way with Argan Oil, Clear 5 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for this price !!, 11 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This gives a nice hold to my eyebrows as I have thick eyebrows. I have tried others but sometimes they leave a sticky residue which gives an unnatural finish but not this one.
Good value for the price.

Sally Hansen Poppy Patch Miracle Gel
Sally Hansen Poppy Patch Miracle Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome red colour, 11 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Pros:
-high quality nail polish
-brush is a good shape & makes for easy application
-beautiful "hot" red colour
-lasting finish due to gel consistency

Cons
-so far none

Bestway Night Right Queen Raised Air Bed with Built-In Electric Pump and Pillow - 80 x 60 x 18 Inches
Offered by KMS Distributions LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value & quality, 8 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a rather higher quality than the average air bed than the ones I've seen before. It comes with a pump built in which is easily plugged in, turned for 5 MINUTES ONLY & it's ready. It has a soft suede effect top. It's quite sturdy & so far comfortable enough for an air bed. It's queen size as stated & very good value for money.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Conditioner, 250ml
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Conditioner, 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for dry frizzy hair, 8 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I used this conditioner once in my frizzy dry hair & it has made a big difference. I left it on for at least 5 minutes & im very pleased with it.
It has a lovely scent & creamy texture.

Braun Multi Grooming Kit MGK3060 8-in-1 Beard/Hair Trimmer for Men, Face and Head Trimming

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi-purpose all round useful device for shaving, 8 Jan. 2017
Braun MGK3060

I've been using this trimmer for 2 weeks now and I'm finding it more and more useful as I get used to the different heads and attachments and their functionality. I've charged it once and haven't had to recharge it yet so battery life seems to be really good although this may deteriorate over time. I'm finding the 2 trimmer fittings most useful on their own as I do a lot of stubble trimming and line shaping on my face and find the 1/2mm attachment great for doing sideburns. The motor spins at such a fast speed that trimming is smooth and seamless. The ear nose trimmer is one of the best I've used and means I can ditch my old one. I don't think I'll have much use for the longer hair fittings but I can see how they would be useful to someone with longer hair /bread. Specification says fully washable and the design does look completely water right, however I just need it to splash proof as I keep it in the bathroom next to the sink. I don't quite see the point of the standard Gillette stick included other than advertising and promoting Gillette products (is Braun owned or sponsored by Gillette, Who knows!)
The one snag is that it doesn't come with a case or a pouch or something to keep all the bits and pieces in so I'm still storing the attachments in the original box. I'll need to find an old pencil case to keep it in to avoid losing the bits.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SKIN&CO Roma Rosemary and Verbena Exfoliating Gel 230 ml
SKIN&CO Roma Rosemary and Verbena Exfoliating Gel 230 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous aroma, 28 Dec. 2016
"
SKIN&CO’s Organic Rosemary & Verbena Exfoliating Body Gel is a lightly foaming and exfoliating body scrub, free from Sulfates, Phthalates and Parabens, formulated with Jojoba Beads moisturizes and nourishes as it thoroughly cleanses, leaving the skin incredibly soft and smooth. The rich, sulfate-free lather, protects and renews the skin while diffusing crisp notes of organic Rosemary, Verbena and Vetiver, that lingers on the skin for a uniquely Mediterranean sensorial experience".

Pros:
Gorgeous aroma, fresh but not too citrusy; rather gentle citrusy fragrance
not harsh exfoliation
Cool packaging
Free from harsh chemicals (mostly natural)
Moisturising jojoba beads

Cons
Overpriced
Not get exfoliating

L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Hairspray 75 ml, Extra Strong
L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Hairspray 75 ml, Extra Strong

5.0 out of 5 stars Non sticky / stiff, 28 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a handbag size hairspray which is excellent for touch ups & on the go.

It is one of the few I've tried that neither gives stiffness nor stickiness to the hair while giving a medium firm hold.

It has a fairly pleasant mildish fragrance & is not overpowering.

I think it is quite good quality but my only concern is do L'Oréal still test on animals?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20