Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Roxby Inset Electric Fire, Brass Trim and Fret, 220/240Vac 1&2kW, Remote control
Offered by Endeavour fires and fireplaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to imagine a better fire!, 4 Nov. 2015
It is dfficult to imagine a better fire than the Roxby Inset Electric Fire, and it was delivered the day after we purchased it. We simply unscrewed our old fire from it’s surround and screwed in the new one, switched it on and smiled. Fire looks modern, warm and classy and the highly realistic flame effect is very calming. If you need an electric fire, I can’t think of a single reason not to buy this one. Well chuffed!

Microsoft Office Starter 2010 for windows 10
Microsoft Office Starter 2010 for windows 10
Offered by Logic Works

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding Customer Service, 8 Jan. 2015
This seller shows what Customer Service is all about. Puts every other seller in the shade, and I have had a lot of good experiences on Amazon, but this guy goes the extra mile. The product is also as advertised, and is an excellent substitute for the full product, which in my opinion, is more than enough for most ‘Office’ users in the home environment.
Perfect item from a perfect seller. I’m well chuffed!

Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little printer, 30 Dec. 2013
Took my time setting up the XP-312 by following the step-by-step guide on the supplied CD (also comes with paper guide), and it was a breeze. Within 20 minutes, I had connected wirelessly to my PC, registered online with Epson Connect, and printed off a photo from my Android phone. The A4 print came out pin sharp with excellent colour reproduction. Overall, a pain free set-up and an excellent performer. Highly recommended product.