Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Mr. J. Gray > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Gray

Mr. J. Gray "JJGray" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Krups FEP215 Expert 2 Slice White & Chrome Toaster
Krups FEP215 Expert 2 Slice White & Chrome Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toaster, 13 Feb. 2017
Why can't you get these any more? Ours is a complete success and I would like to share the joy with friends and family!

[ New Magnector X2 ] Improved High Performance Sony Xperia Z1 / Z2 / Z3 Magnetic Charging Adapter for Micro USB Cable - Advanced Magnetic Connection and Charging Speed / with Charging Status LED & Adapter Protection Case - (2014 Nov. Version)
Offered by 11 Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong magnet and useful charging indicator light, 31 Dec. 2016
Indicator light is very useful to know when connection is properly made.

Light Flurries / Tundra Combo pack
Light Flurries / Tundra Combo pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but needs to be weatherproof, 31 Dec. 2016
It's fantastic, but this is the second year and one of the lamps has leaked in the rain and stopped shining so brightly.

Forefront Cases® New Leather Origami Case Cover for Sony Xperia Z3 8-inch Tablet Compact SGP611 - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR FOREFRONT CASES WARRANTY + STYLUS & SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value I bought two colours :-), 29 July 2015
Very light and tailor-made. Nice to get stylus and screen protection included. Only difficulty is working out the origami for different stand orientations. I think it will loosen up with use. I haven't used it with a charging stand. I use a magnetic charging cable, for which I have to leave the front flap open. If there were a cutout for the magnetic charging I would be happier, but it's no big deal.

Dr. Meter Wood Moisture Meter MD-812 with Digital LCD Display - To Measure the Percentage of Water in Given Substance
Offered by Elecsmart

2.0 out of 5 stars The on/off function is flaky, 17 July 2015
The on/off function is flakey. Either it's on when you want it off or it won't come on when you need it. Generally works if you keep your thumb on the button.

Acetec © Desk iPhone Holder Stand Dock Cradle for Mobile Phone Apple iPhone 6 6plus 5 5s 4 4s
Offered by Bluestone Online

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple. Just what I wanted, 17 July 2015
So simple. Lives in the bag with my Bluetooth Keyboard.Surface a bit slippy to keep a phone or tablet standing tall, but you can add an elastic band, or rough it up a bit.

Xperia Z3 Compact Screen Protector - Invisible Defender Xperia Z3 Compact [3 Front+1 Back/MAX HD CLARITY] Lifetime Warranty Perfect Touch Precision High Definition (HD) Clarity Film (4-Pack) for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Not for Z3+ / Z3 / Z3 Dual / Z3v / Z3 Tablet)
Offered by Ringke_Direct

Replacement battery for Sony PRS-600, PRS-600/RC, PRS-600/BC
Replacement battery for Sony PRS-600, PRS-600/RC, PRS-600/BC
Offered by The Battery Specialist

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs quality control - doesn't fit in the machine, 19 Nov. 2013
Was very excited to find a new battery for good price as my expensvive Sony Reader has been nearly useless for years. product was delviered super fast but unfortunately I can't fit the battery in the machine. It's a lot longer and probably fatter than the one that was in the machine already. The plastic outer wrapping seems to be assembled rather loosely.

No doubt I got a bad example, but this indicates poor quality control.

Desertshore/The Final Report
Desertshore/The Final Report

3.0 out of 5 stars Exciting concept and GORGEOUS packaging, but dull inside, 3 Jan. 2013
I love Nico's work and there are several tribute cover albums that I really treasure, but honestly I'm disappointed. Maybe if I were more of a fan of the artists, TG etc., then I would get it.

It went wrong for me on the first line of the first track, when I realised Anthony was already mumbling "lunacy" while I was still waiting to hear a proper "janitor". (check out the spelling there guys: it's not janiter). Actually, it gets better through the rest of that track, but then there was only one or two other tracks that could keep my attention.

Sorry to be negative. I am into the The Young Gods and can happily listen to the whole of Metal Machine Music,if teh volume is right, so I felt I ought be be able to like this more.

Duet
Duet

5.0 out of 5 stars Luscious, thrilling :-) :-), 24 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Duet (Audio CD)
This live duetting is so much fun, I don't even mind hearing the bar staff clinking glasses.

I am just getting into jazz piano, really, but maybe approaching it backwards because I was only a Hiromi fan before I bought this. Now I can get into Chick Corea too :-)

JJ