Profile for Mr. B > Reviews

Content by Mr. B

Mr. B (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Crucial Sodimm Laptop Memory Upgrade (8GB Kit - 4GBx2,204-pin,DDR3 PC3-10600,Cl=9,1.5v)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good RAM, 14 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my laptop, and have absolutely no complaints about it. Arrived quickly, and fitted with no worries. The motherboard has died since, but that's a different story! This RAM will be put into the next one!

Templars: History and Myth: From Solomon's Temple to the Freemasons
Templars: History and Myth: From Solomon's Temple to the Freemasons
by Michael Haag

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 14 Mar. 2013
This book covers the history of the crusades, up to the current myths of the Templars, and everything in between. I didn't know anything about them prior to buying and reading this book, so it has definitely been an eye opener. A good book for the beginner into the (extremely extensive) history of the Knights Templar.

York Fitness 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case
York Fitness 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, if limiting!, 14 Mar. 2013
It's a good product, although be aware that the 20Kg set is in fact two 10Kg Dumbells - so they are a little light. It probably says that somewhere and I wasn't paying attention, but just wanted to mention it so someone else doesn't make the same mistake.

If you are looking for two dumbells less than 10Kg each, it's a good set, and comes with exercise chart and handy storage box!

Navy Snow Boots UKD Size 7
Navy Snow Boots UKD Size 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Boots for Dog Walking!, 14 Mar. 2013
I bought these as a present for my wife for when she walks her dog. She loves them, and has used them in all weather. The top parts are suede / fur (probably neither really) so aren't waterproof (they are rain proof, just no jumping in puddles!) and the top velcro opening wraps up warm.

She's never complained about them (and that's a first!)

Blender Foundations: The Essential Guide to Learning Blender 2.6
Blender Foundations: The Essential Guide to Learning Blender 2.6
by Roland Hess

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 14 Mar. 2013
Absolutely fantastic book!

Takes anyone from an absolute beginner, and through building your own animation short, shows them the way of Blender 2.6 and it's features. I've tried a few Blender books, but this was the one that made me stick at it, and taught me the most.

I couldn't put it down, and if I didn't need to sleep / work, I would have finished the book in one sitting!

My only problem with it, is that the drawings needed if you want to create the models yourself (instead of downloading the Authors) are a bit of a trek through the internet to find them - although in reality, that's what you tend to do anyway if you are modelling something realistic!

Noa Eau de Toilette - 30 ml
Noa Eau de Toilette - 30 ml
Offered by LivehealthBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 14 Mar. 2013
Perfect present for my Wife. She loves it, and the smell always reminds me of her. Good price (at the time) and very fast shipping. No complaints from me! (Or her)

Mud Men With Johny Vaughan [DVD]
Mud Men With Johny Vaughan [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Mar. 2013
Great series, and can't wait for seasons three due out soon! It's fantastic what they find on the thames, and they then explore the history of the items they find.

Great DVD's, easy to sit and watch time and time again. Needed for everyone who has an interest in history / archaeology or just anything in between!

Brooches Store Large Vintage Silver and AB Crystal Butterfly Brooch
Brooches Store Large Vintage Silver and AB Crystal Butterfly Brooch

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present., 14 Mar. 2013
My wife loves this brooch I bought her, as a present from our Son. It goes well with almost any coat she wears, and it has lasted very well. A definitely great present that she loves!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars A little rough around the edges, 14 Mar. 2013
This is a pretty standard case, and includes a "pen" device so your ipad doesn't get sticky finger marks on it. However, a few months in, the stitching is already coming undone, and the case it showing signs of where and tear - my Wife's Ipad doesn't get abused - it sits on the side, or she watches films on it - nothing strenuous or taxing on a case.

Just be aware - for the cost, it doesn't seem to last very long!

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder

4.0 out of 5 stars Always trust Maximuscle!, 14 Mar. 2013
You can't beat Maximuscle! I use promax and maximuscle, as due to my job, I am subject to random drug tests, and Maximuscle do test their own products for banned substances.

You can't beat them! Great taste too (I have the Strawberry flavour!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3