Profile for Laurie Fisher > Reviews

Content by Laurie Fisher

Laurie Fisher

STACKERS Set of 3 'CLASSIC SIZE' - White STACKER Set of 3 Jewellery Box with Grey Velvet Finish Lining
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 4 Jun. 2014
Originally I was slightly nervous at spending so much on a jewellery box, but I have never been so happy with a purchase. It has room for all my necklaces etc. and I can always add more layers if I want to, which gives me the freedom to expand my jewellery collection. It looks extremely classy and sophisticated and I have had many comments about it.

Shallow Bed
Shallow Bed
Offered by themusicmerchant

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Shallow Bed (Audio CD)
As a die-hard DTR fan, this album was a must have. After losing my first copy of it, I bought this a quick replacement. It was delivered quickly and packaged really well so there was no damage to the CD case at all. The songs on this album are as perfect as you would expect and the vocals are as brilliant as always. The ultimate album for a DTR fan.

WOMENS LADIES CUT OUT GLADIATOR STRAPPY PLATFORM CHUNKY HIGH HEEL SANDALS SHOES (UK 7, Hologram Silver Metallic/Gothic Punk Summer Boots)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylishly comfortable, 4 Jun. 2014
These shoes are really cool and aren't as high as I thought they would be originally. You can walk in them easily and the straps are very secure so you don't feel like you'll slip off of them as you walk.

PrettyGuide Women Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Print Long Sleeve Loose Lycra Cotton Blouse Jumper Pullover Tops

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jun. 2014
I absolutely love this jumper and wear it all the time. I was worried about the colours fading in the wash, but they are still as bright as ever. There are leaves and flowers printed around the cuffs which is a really nice added detail. It looks much more expensive than it is.

Banned Steampunk Skirt (Medium) [Apparel]
Banned Steampunk Skirt (Medium) [Apparel]

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Banned Steampunk Skirt [Apparel]
The skirt looks great on, but due to the pale colour and thin layers of material, wearing darker underwear is a definite "No". It arrived quickly, fits perfectly around the waist and looks great with a pair of stilettos :3

STACKERS ACCESSORY - Grey Velvet Charm Bar STACKER ACCESSORY for Mink and White STACKER Jewellery Boxes
Offered by Carters of London

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Jun. 2014
I bought 2 of these charm bars for the matching classic sized Stackers jewellery box that I bought at the same time, and they are absolutely perfect. Each bar fits about 10 charms and I have used 1 bar for glass beads and 1 for silver. I will definitely be buying from this seller again.

DAVID BOWIE Official Merchandise Product Iron-On-Patch New ZIGGY POSE HEAD
DAVID BOWIE Official Merchandise Product Iron-On-Patch New ZIGGY POSE HEAD
Offered by PLAY-IT-WEAR-IT

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 27 May 2014
For an iron on oath it does the job really well. The embroidery looks great and you can see that it is David Bowie even from afar. I've had several comments about it and against the fabric of my jacket it looks really cool.

Small-n-Furry Walk-n-Vest-n-Leash, Small
Small-n-Furry Walk-n-Vest-n-Leash, Small
Offered by BuyAllMeans

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure just yet, 10 Feb. 2014
It seems like a product at the moment, but I can't get it onto the hamster yet. I got the X Small size and it seems perfect, but I can't get the hamster to stay still for long enough. When she grows a bit more I think it will be easier though. The bell is a nice touch

Pet Brands Small Animal Finger Groomer
Pet Brands Small Animal Finger Groomer
Offered by Pet Central

5.0 out of 5 stars My hamster loves it, 10 Feb. 2014
I have a baby Syrian hamster and she is absolutely tiny. I thought that because she was so small she wouldn't like the groomer and would be scared of it, but she was happy to sit there and be stroked with it. Good for the price.

Anatomical Skeleton Model w/ Stand for Medical School Learning Aid Anatomy Class l
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value and awesome skeleton, 10 Feb. 2014
This was such a good buy. I was a bit nervous about buying it because it was so much cheaper than all the skeletons I had seen, so I thought it wouldn't be as good as the others. But honestly, I don't think you could find better value for money, or such a good, sturdy skeleton anywhere else. The stand is occasionally wobbly, but there is very little worry that it would fall over - you would have to be very unlucky for that to happen. I haven't used the poster at all, but the skeleton is enough on its own :3 It is such a good talking point when people visit my house. It is currently in my bedroom with my old school blazer and boater on, and it looks like a student who has been bored to death! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a great Halloween prop, conversation starter, or anatomically correct model. It also comes with spare teeth and a cover to keep the dust off. Awesome purchase!