Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Dolls' Dressmaker - The Complete Pattern Book
The Dolls' Dressmaker - The Complete Pattern Book
by Venus Dodge

5.0 out of 5 stars great complete doll dressmaker book, 29 April 2017
A really great book the feed back on this book made up my mind after looking at other books, this one is far better especially as it had dress patterns in different doll sizes , so pleased I bought it it arrived really quickly and well packed I highly recommend this book.
I am about to make a couple of dresses, which I need to make smaller to fit the mice I am making.

Craft Factory CF046 | Solid Eyes with Washer | Toy Making | 6mm | 10 pack
Craft Factory CF046 | Solid Eyes with Washer | Toy Making | 6mm | 10 pack
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars great black eyes for soft toys, 29 April 2017
Arrived quickly and well packed nice to be able to buy small black eyes for soft toys, I am hoping to use them for animals/toys/dolls in needle felting. Also for animals instead of using black beads. Just wish I could get larger packs of the same size if anyone out there knows where I can get some let me know if you can.
I really recommend them and will of course be buying more soon.

10mm Steel Corset Boning with plastic coating - by the metre or cut to custom length
Offered by On Trend Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Boning for crinolines and dresses, 29 April 2017
I am using it to make farthingales and crinolines for historical costume dolls, it's great to be able to buy it buy the meter I am also going to use it to make head dresses to go with the costumes.
I recommend this product and hope to be buying more soon, would like to know if I can get it slightly narrower, oh, forgot it arrived well packed and really quickly.

Kingfisher BF021 Large Deluxe Seed Feeder
Kingfisher BF021 Large Deluxe Seed Feeder
Offered by homeshop3000

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice tall feeder, 7 April 2017
Bought to use with the rain guard but it would not fit, so I am using it for dried meal worms and the birds love it, especially when I feel it up. It has four holes and perches for the birds, though they still argue as to, which one of them should be on their. My cats just sit there and watch totally ignoring them.
A great size I recommend this feeder as it is a good price plus the birds love it, which is really important.

Making Historical Costume Dolls
Making Historical Costume Dolls
by Jack Cassin-Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Making dolls and historical costumes, 7 April 2017
Oh, my it arrived today (was due next week) it's a great little book I would like to thank the other reviewer for making my up about this book it is really helpful, especially when it show's you how to make the dolls the patterns are clear and so are the instruction. Now all I have to do is work out how to transfer the patterns for the toys I am making. At present I am making an Elizabethan mouse with gold. work (using remnant curtaining for part of the dress, I am so pleased that in this book there is a pattern for a Medieval dress and a Pompadour style dress. The book gives you ideas and instructions, which you could adapt to style of dress you wish to make. I highly recommend this book.

Nadiya's Kitchen
Nadiya's Kitchen
by Nadiya Hussain

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty morsels for you to try, 31 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Nadiya's Kitchen (Hardcover)
This book arrived with the other Nadiya's cookery book I bought and I have tried some of the recipes in it and they are sooooooo tasty I highly recommend this book. So pleased I bought it just one problem so of the ingredients I am having difficulty in obtaining from where I live. what a pain and also I do not like butter beans and finding something to replace it is a real pain, oh the Palmaniers are so tasty can't wait to try something else.

Nadiya's Bake Me a Story: Fifteen stories and recipes for children
Nadiya's Bake Me a Story: Fifteen stories and recipes for children
by Nadiya Hussain

5.0 out of 5 stars a clever cookery book with wonderful stories, 31 Mar. 2017
The book arrived quickly and well packed, it is a great cookery book and I love it. It is fun to read and the recipes are wonderful and tasty. I highly recommend this book especially for children to have a go with cooking along with an adult. You do not have to be a child to love this book.
I love this book as the food go with the stories and they really cheer you up.

Historic English Costumes and How to Make Them (Dover Fashion and Costumes)
Historic English Costumes and How to Make Them (Dover Fashion and Costumes)
by Talbot Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Historical costume books, 31 Mar. 2017
This book along with the other one arrived really quickly and well packed. I wanted a book to learn how to make historical costumes to make clothes for soft toys and dolls and this is a really helpful book and recommend it for people to make historical costumes for theatres.

Dreamscene Throw Blanket, Bedspread, Teal
Dreamscene Throw Blanket, Bedspread, Teal

5.0 out of 5 stars a really warm throw, 31 Mar. 2017
It arrived quickly and well packed, I wanted a fleece that was bigger than one I all ready have. I get old legs while I am sitting in a chair and this throw is great, the only problem is my oldest cat loves it too. Especially when she is cold, she has various places to sleep on her own draining board mat, loo seat/mat. She slept on my lap for 6 hours so I had to let her sleep on it till I cut up my old duvet, which I have done, however she still sleeps on it. It is so warm I highly recommend it and will be buying another one of a different colour.

NUOLUX 3pcs Bathroom Rug Set Non-slip Bath Mat Contour Lid Toilet Cover Rug Sea Beach Design
Offered by beshinning

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bath mat set., 29 Mar. 2017
Very pretty, I bought this bath set to use while I wash the set I all ready have, the problem I have i that they move on the flooring I have in my shower room. So I had to buy tape to prevent the mats from moving. They are still useful why! well, my cat love sitting on something soft and warm, which the mat is, the toilet lid cover is comfortable and warm I still love them even with the

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20