Profile for Karim Wade > Reviews

Content by Karim Wade

Karim Wade "book maven" (Ottawa, Canada)

How to Attract Wealth, Health, Love, and Luck into Your Life Immediately: A Concise Manual for Personal Success
by Aiman AL-Maimani

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Success Formula is revealed!!, 31 Dec. 2006
After reviewing its table of contents, I was extremely encouraged to read this book during a very short period and I really learned so much.

In less than five days of doing exercise 1, I saw a major change in my career, and my boss treated me in a new special way. How amazing is that!! It is simply a miracle when you just start changing your intentions and thoughts by the power of law of attraction. No kidding, it happened to me!! I have new ambitious now for a more successful future and a brighter life.

I realize that; and as the book quoted on section two; the empires of the future are the empires of the mind. Our subconscious mind is our hidden gifted power.

The book briefly mentioned that you can't hit an objective that you can't see. The first point of great success is when you sit down and choose exactly what you deeply really want, in every facet of your life. The supplied Appendix "D" is a good tracking technique for your 1-year, 5-years and 10-years goals.

You will learn that the simplest things in our universe might be the most powerful ones as well. This is true when you use Law of Attraction as described in this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2008 12:22 AM BST