Profile for Hot Chocolate > Reviews

Content by Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 12 Aug. 2015
I have only been using it for a couple of days so can't really say much,other then it makes my face feel smooth and it has a suttel smell.So far so good.

Junior Geo Crystal Gift Box
Junior Geo Crystal Gift Box
Offered by Junior Geo

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 May 2014
My crystals arrived in two days, beautiful to look at was happy with them until I tried to clean and cleanse them.When I cleaned them in water, with great disappointment the pink dye, yes dye ran of the crystal.My sister said I should have sent them back and get a refund, I didn't I do now regret not taking them back, I would not recommend buying them as they are true crystals.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2015 6:42 PM BST

The Medical Detective: John Snow, Cholera and the Mystery of the Broad Street Pump
by Sandra Hempel

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my exam revision, 28 May 2014
Found this very useful and helpful for my exam, the dates where they name thing which I memorised for my exam, great buy.

Universal Trends TU83030 Phlat Ball XT X-Treme Themes Rainbow
Universal Trends TU83030 Phlat Ball XT X-Treme Themes Rainbow

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 28 May 2014
My son loves it, he saved up all his pocket money to buy it.The only problem which I found with the ball is that its quite painful if thrown with force.To be honest it is a lot of money for what it is,the main thing is that my boy loves it.

Sony Vaio VGP-BPS22 VGP-BPL22 Laptop Battery (Genuine)
Sony Vaio VGP-BPS22 VGP-BPL22 Laptop Battery (Genuine)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sony Vaio Laptop Battery, 2 Sept. 2013
I highly recommend that you don't purchase this laptop battery,it didn't work in my laptop now I have to send it back via courier not happy.What a load of RUBBISH!!!!

Angels Worry Box
Angels Worry Box
Offered by Online_Street

4.0 out of 5 stars Tassals at the top fell off, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Angels Worry Box (Kitchen & Home)
Its beautiful to look at, overly priced would make a good gift, I have a little table with my angel box, oil burner and my angel spinning tea light holder, they all look really good together.

Mystic Moments Strawberry Fragrant Oil 10ml
Mystic Moments Strawberry Fragrant Oil 10ml
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing, 26 April 2013
Smells so sweet, I only go for sweet smelling fragrances and this is defiantly one of them,I would recommend it, the only problem is that its a tiny bottle and you don't get a lot of oil in it. I ordered this the same time as my anger oil burner love them both.

Silver Spinning Angels Tea Light Holder inc T-light Candle
Silver Spinning Angels Tea Light Holder inc T-light Candle
Offered by GSM.Traders

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratches on top, 26 April 2013
This item its very flimsy small and had so many scratches on top of it,besides all the negative problems it is okay only OK though, its overly priced, my mum loves it,was thinking of getting her one but not sure because I'm not very happy with mine. :/

Glass Triple Angel Oil Burner White/Gold
Glass Triple Angel Oil Burner White/Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., 26 April 2013
I really love this Oil Burner and would recommend getting it for yourself our as a gift,in the evening I tend
to put my strawberry scented oil in the burner and relax. :)

300g Jar of African Black Soap , Handmade with Just Pure Shea Butter, Coconut Oil & Cocoa Ash - No Detergents, Parabens, SLS! Suitable for Sensitive Skins (not the face)

1.0 out of 5 stars African Black Soap, 6 Oct. 2012
I received African Black Soap about a month ago now,I had a very bad experience with it, it burnt my face and dried it out.I contacted Sheabynature and told them about the problem I had experienced.They said it worked wonders for some people,as for me I have very sensitive skin,and on the product it said it was suitable for sensitive skin which was untrue.I asked for a alternative soap which was the Nubian Black Soap or a refund they said that this was not possible as they didn't sell it.They sent me some samples instead,I am still not happy I would like a Nubian Black soap sent to me,as they said I had to contact Amazon.I'm also waiting for my Palmer's Vitamin E Hair Treatment I've been waiting for about two and a half months now, I'm very unhappy and disappointed.I spend a lot of money on this company if my problems don't get resolved I will take it further and you will lose my custom, as I'm a valid customer.

African Black Soap Bar, Handmade with Just Pure Shea Butter, Coconut Oil & Cocoa Ash - No Detergents, Parabens, SLS! Suitable for Sensitive Skins (not the face) (115-135g Bar) from SheaByNature