Profile for H. Bramley > Reviews

Content by H. Bramley

H. Bramley (sunderland england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hama USB 2.0 SD/Micro SD Card Reader for Smartphone/Tablet - Black
Hama USB 2.0 SD/Micro SD Card Reader for Smartphone/Tablet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 27 Dec. 2015
A great piece of kit I love it, this little device, has allowed me to put my kids dvd films into his tablet device allowing me to drive without the noise and distraction of kids

Daffodil TC01 USB Adapter Kit - 1m Retractable USB Extension Cable with 6 Convertors [ USB A Male / A Female / B Male USB / Mini 5 pins / Mini 4PA / Micro / Mini 1394]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good adapter set, 27 Dec. 2015
Nice piece of kit however they are all separate adapter s

Fisher Price Imaginext Justice League 7-Pack with Solomon Grundy
Fisher Price Imaginext Justice League 7-Pack with Solomon Grundy
Offered by Celilo Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier xmas, 27 Dec. 2015
Great product and a quick delivery, all the characters we needed in one box life made a bit easier over xmas

Gloria Name Nomination Style Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet - 1000 Names to choose from - choose the name from "Metal Type" drop down menu.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little name charm I was only expecting the name, 27 Dec. 2015
Nice little name charm I was only expecting the name, so was nicely suprised when I got the bracelet as well.
Down side I would of bought more for other friends and family but the choice of names were limited

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice products nice price, 27 Dec. 2015
A great product, in fact once I bought one and saw how good it was, I bought another 4, great quality

Sagem Freeview Box 100-240v 50/60Hz 0.6A 12V 2.0A KSAFE1200200T1M2 AC-DC Adaptor
Offered by Adaptors4U LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good charger and mains lead, 27 Dec. 2015
Good piece of kit, I bought this to replace my lead that snapped on my battery charger and it works great

Andrew James Digital Luggage Travel Scales Includes 2 Year Warranty
Andrew James Digital Luggage Travel Scales Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars A must if you travel, 25 Oct. 2015
This piece has saved me a fortune when travelling, easy to use, and very accurate when I have compared them to airport baggage scale, and fairly light

Samsung Memory 16GB Evo MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Check these out, 25 Oct. 2015
In my opinion the best memory cards you can you. I use them in all my equipment.

EasyAcc Mini Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for Tablet/Laptops - Titanium Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my holidays, 25 Oct. 2015
A great piece of kit, superb sound just the job

The Watch Gods
The Watch Gods

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 25 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Watch Gods (Kindle Edition)
I read this book over ten years ago, so had to read it again when I saw it, and was hooked after the first page. A good read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4